knit knit

11.14.2008

yarn love
{from webs.}

Look, more yarn! It's always fun getting things in the mail. I also stopped by our LYS to pick up a few needles and a few more skeins for presents. I'm getting excited about making gifts this year, though I just hope I can get it all completed in time! Tomorrow morning I'm off to make more gifts at a local shop. I hesitate to write what it is I am making, though. I'm not actually sure who all reads my blog! :)

By the way, thank you for all the blog love recently! I love it when those of you who read my blog write and let me know who you are. It's nice to know people actually read my blog and find it somewhat inspiring.

A few of my favorite blogs and some I recently discovered:
An interview.

Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments :

  1. You do such interesting things, and your style is really something that I like! Thank you for inspiring me as well and thanks for your comment on my blog.

    those yarns are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) I read, but in my feed reader so I can see when you've updated & not check here all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think mail will ever stop being the most magical feeling in the world to me :)

    happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete