granola.take two

1.31.2009

granola:take two

Yes, granola once again. But it's so good and so easy.

In a few minutes I'm going to head out to Shape Note singing. Can't wait! I've been starting to do this once a month and enjoying it immensely.

Last night I saw the movie Rachel Getting Married with some friends. I'd never heard of it before and it turned out to be a really great movie. You should check it out. {And I was also quite pleasantly surprised to discover Tunde Adebimpe, singer from the awesome band TV on the Radio, playing the groom!}

Have a fantastic weekend! I've got a full to-do list of things to accomplish {hint: there is no way I'm getting all of this accomplished}.

1 comment :

  1. look at you posting pictures of breakfasts! i wish you were here to look at and record all the beautiful treaties i so often find on my plate... itll be one of those crazy ,ysteries if i dont gain weight here. i wish i could be better in touch but we dont hqve internet at the house and these intl keyboqrds drive me crazy! slowly getting use to it... be well

    ReplyDelete