Some photos from the last few weeks...

1.14.2013

instagram photos from the past few weeks instagram photos from the past few weeks instagram photos from the past few weeks instagram photos from the past few weeks instagram photos from the past few weeks instagram photos from the past few weeks instagram photos from the past few weeks instagram photos from the past few weeks instagram photos from the past few weeks

There have been a whirlwind of activities in the last month for Jed and I (mostly having to do with lazing around and being with family). I am sorry for not blogging more often. We were gone over the holidays, but we are back now and getting into our daily rhythm once again. I am working on some new projects for (hopefully) the summertime which I'm rather excited about! But I'm not going to say what that is until I know it will actually happen. ;)

The weather has been crazy warm this year, although it's colder today. Over the weekend it felt like a spring thaw. Perhaps this is a bit early, but I am getting excited for Valentine's Day this year and planning some fun crafty decorations! I even ordered some heart cookie cutters, so cookie baking and decorating will be in order! Enjoy the rest of the month, everyone. xo

P.S. I got to meet up with Jenny when I was home in Iowa over Christmas! Such a fun time chatting with her at the knit shop. She is always so inspiring!


8 comments :

  1. What a sweet life you have!

    I love seeing this picture of you and jenny together. I feel like you both have similiar vision and it inspires me so much!

    /Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interested to see what you're going to create for this summer*
    You and Jenny are soo inspiring also for me:)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday. Love curling up with a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read "Mystery in the Lilac Inn" in years! I might have to dig out some of my old mysteries. I read Trixie Belden last.

    Everything looks so cozy and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such inspiring pictures as always! Those antique dolls are so beautiful! I also love your hair and make up, you're so pretty Anna!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love when you share photos of your life...so inspiring! Here's to more books, blankets and baked goods ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post, your pictures are always so evocative, and the mini snowman! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete